Better Your Game With Top Quality Instruction
If you're serious about becoming a better golfer and enjoying the game, it’s extremely important to find the right instructor. Our instructors at McGolf have multiple decades of experience competing and teaching the game they love. Our instructors our extremely passionate about helping their students learn the game so they can enjoy playing this great game for the rest of their life!
- Book Online for 30 or 60 minute private instruction
- Learn the proper techniques and hands on drills that are used by the Top Tour Players: Full swing, chipping, pitching, putting, and bunker play
- Our State of the art interaction bays, are equipped with all of the latest technology from video, launch monitors, and training aids to help improve your game
- Below is our instructor bios and a link to schedule a one on one private lesson
Eric McInerney, PGA
Head Golf Professional
- $85 per half hour
- $150 per hour
Eric has been teaching as a professional golf instructor since 1998. Before turning professional, Eric worked on his game with some of golfs most recognized instructors, including Bob Toski, Jim Flick, and Peter Kostis. In his younger days, Eric played all over the map in national junior golf tournaments.He played four years at Catholic Memorial High School and played his collegiate golf for seven time national championship team, Scottsdale Community College. He later turned professional to pursue his passion to teach the game he loves. Eric ran his own golf shop from 2004 to 2007, where he custom built golf clubs and fit for Callaway, Mizuno, TaylorMade, and Nike. He currently dedicates his fittings to TaylorMade.
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2019 Golf Range Association of America Growth of the Game Teaching Professional
- 2015 US Kids Honorable mention
- 2018 GRAA Growth of the Game Teaching Professional Elite Member Status
K-Vest, TPI Certified, US Kids Certified, and Club Fitting
Professional Golf Instructor
- $65 per half hour
- $115 per hour
Andy was on the Nationwide tour for more than 15 years. Earned his first career win at the 2000 Utah Classic, where he opened with a 64. Also in 2000, Andy was ranked No. 2 in Scoring Average (70.16) and No. 3 in Putting (1.735). Winner of seven Hooters Tour events (four in a row) from 1995-99. Won the Northeast Open in 1986-87, the New England Open in 1986-87, the Massachusetts Open in 1989 and 1993, the Maine Open in 1989 and the New Hampshire Open in 1989. Played the Southern Africa Tour in 1988-89. He participated in three US Opens, the most recent being Winged Foot. Along with many other achievements, Andy has made 16 holes-in-one during competitive play. He was welcomed into the Weymouth Golf Hall of Fame in 2001. Andy fine-tuned his instructional technique working at the Blue Hill Country Club before coming to McGolf in 2008. Andy works with students of all levels - from beginners looking for a solid foundation to the most advanced players prepping for tournament play. In 2009, Andy qualified on the Champion's Tour as an Associate Member.
- $60 per half hour
- $100 per hour
- Professional Golf instruction for 15 years, specializing in women and juniors.
- Beginners and specialty, starting at age 4.
- Involved in teaching juniors with learning disabilities.
- Participated in David Leadbetter Golf Academy.
- Video analysis included in lessons.
- Professional coaching, working with junior tournament players.
- Professional caddy in dozens of PGA sanctioned events and 3 US Opens.
- Development of Group Instruction (clinics) including scheduling and instruction.
- Customized instruction for needs of students.
- Director of Junior Golf for 10 years at McGolf.
- $55 per half hour
- $95 per hour
Joe Chen is a teaching professional and currently going through the PGA program to become a PGA Member. Joe has many years of experience competing and won most valuable player his Junior year of high school. Joe also placed as a Bay State All Star finishing in the Top 10 of individual play. Joe’s passion for the game has inspired him to be in the business of growing the game and help others improve on all the fundamentals. Joe has two years experience working with the kids in our Summer Camp Program and he is now offering private instruction and group instruction at McGolf.